As of today we’ve launched 3 more countries into our Flirtic roster, making the total 7. The much waited newcomers are Finland, Latvia and Lithuania.
So far we’ve successfully accommodated 420,000 users across Russian speaking markets, the Balkans and Estonia. Today we’re proud to offer our discovery dating service to flirty singles in the rest of the Baltic States, Latvia and Lithuania, as well as making our first step into Scandinavia, welcoming the Finns!
The new websites can be found here:
Finland - http://www.flirtic.fi
Latvia - http://www.flirtic.lv
Lithuania - http://www.flirtic.lt
Our international site, operated in English, can be found here - http://www.flirtic.com
For more information, press inquiries or interviews, feel free to contact founder of Flirtic, Andres Susi at email@example.com
1. Speak LOUD!
-Loud is a sign that you are at ease with your environment. It shows that you are comfortable talking to her, and have talked to other girls just as cute as she is, making her feel more attracted.
2. Take up Space.
-Get big. Have a presence. Create an aura. The more physical space you can take up both as you talk and seated, the more it conveys that you are not insecure about your surroundings, a very attractive trait.
3. Maintain Eye Contact.
-One of the first thing a girl looks at when trying to determine if you are a high value attractive man is how much you are able to maintain eye contact as you talk to her. Hold it strong, even when you feel uncomfortable, get used to holding.
4. Have FUN!
-Stress is an indicator that your life is not handled. The most high value attractive guys have their sh*t together and feel at ease in the world. They can have fun because they have little to worry about.
5. Convey your Intent.
-Most guys are afraid to show that they actually like the girl, but if you can authentically show that you like her, and are willing to be vulnerable, it conveys MASSIVE value.
Source: Brad Branson Dating Advice
Don’t come crying later, that no one warned you ;)
1. Rushing with sex
There is no universal norm, when is the best time in a new relationship to jump between the sheets. Every couple, however, knows on their own, when is the right time. Both need to be ready, and neither one should feel like they were sweet-talked into sex.
2. Sharing everything right away
When you find that “one and only”, it’s only natural, that you want to tell them everything right away - your success and failure stories etc. You don’t need to do that. Firstly, should you break up, this is something you’ll regret later. Secondly, let some things be a surprise or just for future. You have all the time in the world.
3. Too many calls, texts or emails
Give your new partner some space to live and breathe! You don’t have to be in touch 24/7 and let each other know what you’re doing or what you’re wearing. A little time apart is only healthy for your relationship.
4. Snooping around on each other
It might be very tempting to check your lover’s phone or inbox, but try to contain yourself. Who would want to be with someone, who can’t be trusted or doesn’t trust you 100%? Would you like it, if they spied on you?
5. Faking an orgasm
Faking is just a little white lie, isn’t it? You couldn’t be more wrong! In the long perspective, it damages your sex life immensely. Try to be as honest as you can in the beginning. A man or a woman doesn’t know how to please their partner, who doesn’t even know what they want themselves.
6. “Maybe he/she will change?”
People don’t change much as they age, but rather, their current habits tend to get stronger. For example, if a man is grumpy, then in his later years he will be especially angry. If he can’t make a sandwich now, then when he’s old, he won’t even find the fridge. If you want your lover to change, change lovers.
7. Forgetting to take care of yourself
In the beginning of your relationship you go work out 3 times a week and you had no hairs on your legs. Your hair was always done! Now you’ve given up on working out, you shave only when the hairs on your legs are getting stuck in the sheets? Look in the mirror and think - are you still the same person your partner fell in love with? If not, it’s time for a change.
Original post by sheknows.com (source: Delfi.naistekas.ee)
The One Who Insists Too Much
- Nickname: The Pusher
- You’ll know them by: The prickly way they seem to make you feel.
- Things you’ll hear them say: “Forget this blind email system, what is your phone number?”
The One Who Complains About the Opposite Sex
- Nickname: Whiner
- You’ll know them by: How quickly it takes you to look at your watch when you meet them.
- Things you’ll hear them say: “Nice guys don’t exist” or “Women are just game players.”
The One Addicted To Internet Dating
- Nickname: Online Aficionado
- You’ll know them by: Their vast knowledge of every single online dating site known to man.
- Things you’ll hear them say: “I just switched sites again because there were no good people on the other five I’ve tried.”
The One Who Thinks You’re Instantly “The One”
- Nickname: Nuptials Nut
- You’ll know them by: The way they’ll make you suddenly consider joining a convent.
- Things you’ll hear them say: “I can’t wait to tell our grandchildren we met on the Internet!”
The Slippery One
- Nickname: Cagey Creep
- You’ll know them by: The fact that you’ve dated them for a year and still don’t know their last name.
- Things you’ll hear them say: “You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. But no, you can’t have my home phone number. Call my cell if you need me.”
Read more at Suite101: Online Daters To Avoid: Controlling People, Liars, and Clingy Folks | Suite101.com http://cherieburbach.suite101.com/online-daters-to-avoid-a28393#ixzz1uN8dmr7w
“I could talk to you all night long.”
As you will find with many of the compliments listed here, we’re focusing on the values of a woman — what the female deems important and flattering. Any man who has ever had even the slightest contact with the fairer sex knows that women place a high value on communication. Hence, after talking to her for a while, you need to drop the compliment that not only flatters but also excites. These are the types of compliments women can’t resist. Say it with a distinct tone of pleased surprise: “Wow, I could talk to you all night long!” Obviously, this only works if the two of you have already established a well-paced, comfortable discussion, but it’s perfect if this situation presents itself. During such a great conversation, you will be expected to provide a compliment, and there’s nothing better than this solid standby.
“I like the way your mind works.”
Many women have come to expect the “Hey, you’re really smart!” comment, and these tips here are created to set you apart. Therefore, you need to take the next step that not only proves you listen, but that you’re also impressed with her mind in general. Now, despite what you may think, this compliment is not conditional; it’s not reliant on her actual intelligence. Such a comment as this can follow any remark of hers that represents a slight twist on the current subject or simply casts the subject in a new light. Something small, like an ironic observation constructed to make you smile or laugh, and you’re primed and ready to deliver the appropriate comment. She likely won’t even expect it as she wasn’t trying to impress you, and the key to any woman’s heart is an unexpected gift.
“You look fantastic.”
Most men who don’t fit the “metrosexual” label get up, locate whatever is clean and put it on. On the flip side, most women spend plenty of time selecting each piece of an outfit, which is highly dependent on multiple factors. Therefore, rather than trying the tired “That’s a beautiful dress,” you can tweak it for the sake of freshness by generalizing and summing up the entire ensemble: “You look fantastic.” Make sure you comment on the fact that her earrings are a good selection and match her top, or perhaps you can notice that her shoes are the “perfect choice.” These are compliments women can’t resist because most females put a tremendous amount of emphasis on their ability to pick out fantastic outfits. It’s not so much about how they look, it’s about her skill in bringing out her most attractive features
“You’re definitely the hottest of your group.”
Although women tend to travel in groups at nightclubs and bars for general moral support and protection, don’t think for one solitary second that they’re not silently competing against one another. Perhaps they’re not literally clawing each other’s eyes out over one particular guy, but when you go out of your way to place her above her peers, she’ll lap it up like a starving kitten at a saucer of fresh milk. Many men don’t realize that women compare themselves to their friends far more often than guys do, which means such a compliment elevates the girl’s self-esteem. It’s not so much about her own vision of herself; it’s in how she appears to others, and when a man says “You’re definitely the hottest of your group,” she suddenly feels as if she has the physical edge. She won’t be overlooked when the night is over. She’ll be the one beating the guys off with a stick.
Read the original post on AskMen.com
5 Do’s in Flirting
1. Smile. Nothing lets a person know you’re picking up what they’re putting down better than a smile. If you’re happy, he’s happy!
2. Make eye contact. Making and maintaining eye contact shows a guy you’re focused, confident, and interested in what he is saying and doing. The eyes tell all.
3. Flatter. There’s no clearer indication that you have a romantic interest in someone than a compliment.
4. Take charge. Take the conversation where you want it to go. If you expect him to call, give him your number. If you want to call him, ask for his.
5. Act gracefully. If he’s unavailable or uninterested, maintain your poise and just pretend you never started flirting in the first place.
5 Don’ts in Flirting
1. Don’t make it too obvious. Be subtle, but get your point across. You don’t have to be over-the-top; subtle indications are the most effective way to let him know that you’re attracted and interested.
2. Don’t stare. It’s important to let the person know you’re interested, but it’s equally important not to make him uncomfortable.
3. Don’t overdo it. A simple compliment will advance your efforts much further than a fabricated pickup line.
4. Don’t flirt with others simultaneously. It will confuse a man and bewilder him if you’re flirting with him and others at the same time. Keep your eyes on the prize.
5. Don’t feign interest. For men, flirting is often realized in hindsight. If you flirt and then act uninterested, he won’t pursue you. Keep your signals consistent.
Read more Tips on Life and Love: http://www.tipsonlifeandlove.com/love-and-relationships/how-to-flirt-like-a-pro-5-do%e2%80%99s-and-5-don%e2%80%99ts#ixzz1pYqOKjq9
Here’s your chance to place your creative bet on Flirtic Poker t-shirts. If your slogan is the blodest, funniest or coolest, you and your 2 friends will be wearing the shirts of real Poker Kings!
Why are we making Poker t-shirts? — One of Estonia’s TOP poker players is getting ready to play in a number of poker tournaments under Flirtic name, and he’ll be wearing the t-shirt YOU helped create!
How YOU can win the shirts? — Write a poker themed slogan in the comments section (example: No-limit Flirting), then tag 2 of your friends’ names.
LET’S GO! :)
1. Make a Card
Are there more overpriced printed pieces of paper than Valentine’s Day cards? Add to this the difficulty of finding one that’s not too distant or too intimate, not too serious or too funny, too dispassionate or sexy, and you have another reason to make your own valentine.
The design is easy. Take the best photo you have of the two of you (or the whole family), place it in a nice border, and use it as the front of a folding card. Inside, (and this is the crucial step) write when the photo was taken and how much the moment means to you. Don’t be afraid to gush a little, too. ItisValentine’s Day.
2. Throw a Fancy Dinner
You’ve probably experienced this; taking your honey out for Valentine’s Day only to find your favorite restaurant packed, serving only a limited menu at a fixed (inflated) price, all leading to an expensive yet unsatisfying experience.
Instead, look for a high-end grocery in your neighborhood that offers afancy take-home meal.Pick it up with a bottle of sparkling wine (not Champagne, but a sparkling wine from California, or anItalian prosecco) and set up a nice table at home. You’ll get away at half the price, and should the romance of the moment inspire you to passion, you won’t even have to drive home first.
3. Do the Time Warp Again
On Valentine’s Day,flower bouquets can be double or more the priceat other times of the year. Restaurants can be more expensive. To save considerably, think about time-shifting your Valentine’s Day; after all, who said you have to celebrateyourValentine’s Day on Feb. 14?
Why not celebrate yours a little early or later? You’ll save money on flowers and meals and the chocolate gift selection will be wider, allowing you to find that tasteful, budget-conscious choice rather than buying whatever is left, usually at the top of the price range.
4. Individualize a Gift
It’s easy and cheap these days to have aphoto put on a mug, t-shirt, Christmas ornament, crystal, key chain, cameo, playing cards … Why not take your best picture as a couple and have it memorialized on one of these items? It’s way cheaper than a trip to the jewelry store.
An added benefit to such a gift is it allows the recipient to take it to work and subtly relate to workers that most important of Valentine’s Day messages: “I am loved.”
5. Make a Memory Box
This one is a bit more work, but will pay off huge in future years. Find a nice wooden or metal box and put in items that remind you of experiences you’ve shared. This could be a ticket stub from Disneyworld, a menu from a restaurant, a leaf from that maple tree that you necked under, a coffee bean from your favorite hangout, a photo of some random craziness you indulged in, a phone bill when you were spending hours talking to one another on the phone … you get the idea.
Where this really pays off is year two, when your gift can be more objects to put in that memory box.
6. Do a Chore
Many people think to offer a gift of labor on Valentine’s Day, but few really make the grade, because they are unspecific and open-ended. A good gift must be specific and as immediate as possible. You offer to detail his or her car? Set the date: I am going to detail your car this Saturday. I am going to walk your dog every morning for the next two weeks, starting today. I am going to wash your windows on Saturday, May 7. This makes the gift real and commits you to follow through.
7. Plant in His/Her honor
A bouquet fades within a week, and then what do you have? At best, a few pressed petals and mulchable vegetable matter. Why not plant flowers or shrubs to commemorate the date? With a little sharp shopping you can find bargains that will minimize your investment, and if they are perennials you can amortize your investment over many Valentine’s Days. Plus, your sweetie will think of you every time they bloom.
8. Make an Exotic Fruit Basket
A nice alternative to a flower bouquet is a fruit basket, but really, how lazy must you be to buy one already assembled? In 20 minutes you can buy a basket and fill it with colorful, taste-tempting fruit. Don’t be afraid to walk on the wild side and include some unusual fruits such as star fruit, dragon fruit, cherimoya, kumquats, paw paws, and lychees. Be sure that each is labeled, or write out a list for the recipient. Enjoy an evening sampling them together.
9. Burn a Custom CD
We all spend way too much time in the car. Why not help your loved one pass the time thinking about you by burning them a custom CD of their favorite tunes? Be sure to include the one that you both think of as “our song.” Exercise your digital image manipulation skills by making a custom cover out of a photo of the two of you.
10. Think Estate Jewelry
Every Valentine’s Day a steady stream of men enter jewelry stores with no idea what they are looking for except a price point, and every year some of them walk out with overpriced rings, necklaces and earrings that their loved one will wear only to keep from embarrassing him.
This year, think estate jewelry, the industry’s term for used jewelry. Shop antique stores and look for pieces that don’t look like they’ve come off the assembly line. Don’t look for authentic gems, but pieces that use marcasite, cubic zirconia or even foil-backed glass. Look for gold-plated or silver mountings, and, above all, a lot of style.
11. Make Something by Hand
Don’t have any talent with your hands? Don’t believe it; you just haven’t found your field yet. In the meantime, youcanbake a cake; just follow the instructions. If you knit, knit a scarf. If you write, write a poem. If you work with wood, make a memory box (see above). If you hike, take him/her on a day hike to a place of special beauty or historical significance.
Give the gift of your time, represented in the object you present to him/her, and they will appreciate it far more than that box of chocolates snatched in passing from the counter at the local convenience store.
1. Regular Communication. With the likes of Skype and G-Chat we have finally reached theJetson era where you can actually talk to someone and see them — for free! If you are in a LDR, you must frequently take advantage of this, but it should not feel like a chore. It must be natural, with a yearning to hear from your beloved and share your experiences that occurred during the day. You can even have fun by sending random texts letting your beloved know just how special they are to you, or that you were thinking of them.
2. Have an End Date for the LDR. An LDR should not be indefinite… This can and will be trouble eventually. It’s best to know that the current situation is not permanent and there should be a goal in mind as to when the torture of the LDR will end and the two of you will be reunited in the same area code.
3. Plan Regular Visits. My suggestion is to not stay apart for more than 30 days. Each time you see each other, make sure you have already planned the next visit. It gives you both something to look forward to and prevents you from feeling that “this is the end” after each visit. More importantly, it keeps the relationship alive and keeps it from becoming an “imaginary relationship.”
4. Trust is King. This is a hard one because trust (as I will discuss in a later blog) requires a vulnerable willingness and often takes time to develop. However, the truth of the matter is that you have no other option but to trust the person you’re with if you are going to choose to be in an LDR. Without this, an LDR is fruitless. To assist with this, communication is key. You must speak up when something is bothering you.
5. Beware. If you have a propensity for cheating, stay away from LDRs. In fact, stay away from dating for awhile and really work on this characteristic of yourself. Cheating is not cool.
6. Be Creative. Find ways to let your special someone know that they mean the world to you. Whether it is sending them a bouquet of flowers, a handwritten note or a care package, here’s your chance to make the weakness of distance a strength and capitalize on being romantic.
*Original post on Huffington Post.
Here are 15 suggestions from guys on how to rock their world in the bedroom:
1. Strap on some sexy stockings and a garter belt.
2. Keep your naughty bits well-maintained. A simple trim can suffice if a bikini wax is an undesirable (ouch!) option.
3. Try a lap-dance or a sexy strip-tease. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on lingerie — you can easily remove the frumpiest clothes sexily.
4. Sexy texts can really get him going. Send him something like, “I can’t wait for you to get home tonight — got a surprise for you,” and, well, give him a surprise!
5. If you’re separated by many miles, try phone sex. It may feel weird at first, but it can be wicked sexy if you go with it.
6. Try something new. If your man isn’t someone who is loud in the bedroom, explore new territory with him.
7. Lose all your inhibitions. Nothing revs a man up more than knowing that what he’s doing to you is driving you wild.
8. Guide him into doing what you like. Take his hand and put it wherever you’d like it to go — not only is this sexy for you, it’s a total turn-on for a guy.
9. Just like women like a blended orgasm (more than one part of the vagina stimulated at the same time), men do, too. Try mixing up a hand-job or a blow-job by playing with his testicles.
10. Talk dirty to him. If you’re not used to it, it may feel WAY awkward, but the more you do it, the more second-nature it will become. And there’s a bonus! It may turn you on, too.
11. Bust out the sex toys — remember, they can be multipurpose. Use them to stimulate the shaft of the penis while giving a blow-job to bring him to new heights of orgasm.
12. Switch positions. It’s easy to fall into the whole, “We have sex missionary style,” or “I’m always on top,” but you may find yourself pleasantly surprised by new positions.
13. Make sex a surprise. Put on his favorite pair of underwear and meet him at the door when he comes home from work.
14. Join him in the shower. No reason getting clean can’t come AFTER getting dirty.
15. Bring a bunch of pillows into the bedroom. They’ll help to achieve — and enjoy — new sexual positions.
**Original post on The Stir.
Do you have any other sex tips to share?
With Christmas only a few days away, many people have yet to buy a gift for their special someone. For those who have yet to buy anything for their significant other, Brandon Wade, the Founder & CEO of SeekingArrangement.com, offers his list of gift ideas.
“A Sugar Daddy can be difficult to buy for, especially since he will insist that you spend little or no money at all,” says Brandon Wade, who was named Mr. Sugar Daddy by the Wall Street Journal. “Let’s face it, a Sugar Daddy, by nature, can buy anything he wants on his own. So if you are going to get him a present, it needs to be thoughtful and creative.”
For the special Sugar Daddy, Mr. Wade offers the following gift ideas: Give him something personal, such as a properly framed photo of two lovers together; Pamper him with a special home cooked meal or special treat, complete with a massage; Design or customize something special for him, such as cuff links or a belt buckle.
“A Sugar Baby is used to getting pampered throughout the year, so buying something for her for Christmas requires research,” says Mr. Wade. “All Sugar Babies are not created equal, so keep that in mind when you are shopping for yours. My suggestion is to keep your gift simple, and take into consideration what your Sugar Baby really likes.”
For the Sugar Baby, Mr. Wade suggests staying away from “gift cards”. While “gift cards” from IHOP or Walmart are acceptable in the less sophisticated and less creative world of non-sugar relationships, few 5-star brands offer “gift cards” as a gifting option. So unless one plans on putting a four figure value into a Visa gift card, Mr. Wade suggests the following gift ideas.
For the luxurious sugar baby, one cannot go wrong with a pair of classic Christian Louboutin pumps in her favorite color. For the jet setting Travel Sugar Baby, surprise her with a new Hermes Birkin for the airplane, and slip some tickets to Paris inside. For the studious College Sugar Baby, keep her studying in style with the number one gift this year: an iPad2, personalized with a stylish case, like Chanel or Michael Kors.
According to Mr. Wade, the Holidays are about showing the people in one’s life just how much they mean, so his recommendation is to keep it simple and from the heart. He also recommends that if one is going to do something special, he or she should give it enough attention and effort to make it sincere.
For more information about the Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Holiday gift suggestions, please visit the Sugar Daddy Blog.
Original post on www.PRWeb.com
Brandon Wade is an online dating expert. He is the Founder of a number of highly success online dating websites, including SeekingArrangement.com – the premier sugar daddy and sugar baby dating service, SeekingMillionaire.com – the leading millionaire matchmaker online service, and WhatsYourPrice.com – the first and only online dating website where singles can buy and sell first date with each other. Mr. Wade holds a Bachelor’s degree and an MBA degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
You know when you go out on a date and really like the other person—but never hear from her (or him) again?
Mike was one of those people. He went on a date with Lauren and thought they really hit it off. She didn’t agree and chose not to respond to his subsequent voice mail and text messages.
Mike got upset and drafted a 1,604-word email to her. His email was posted to the social bookmarking site Reddit this month, where it immediately went viral. Even though the authenticity of the email hasn’t been independently verified, it’s worth taking a look at a few key excerpts and figuring out where “Mike” went wrong.
Here’s a portion of Mike’s crazy email:
“I assume that you no longer want to go out with me…I suggest that you make a sincere apology to me for giving me mixed signals. I feel led on by you.
“Things that happened during our date include, but are not limited to, the following:
“You played with your hair a lot. A woman playing with her hair is a common sign of flirtation. You can even do a google search on it. When a woman plays with her hair, she is preening. I’ve never had a date where a woman played with her hair as much as you did. In addition, it didn’t look like you were playing with your hair out of nervousness.
“We had lots of eye contact during our date. On a per-minute basis, I’ve never had as much eye contact during a date as I did with you.
“You said, ‘It was nice to meet you’ at the end of our date. A woman could say this statement as a way to show that she isn’t interested in seeing a man again or she could mean what she said–that it was nice to meet you. The statement, by itself, is inconclusive.”
It’s easy to mock Mike (and don’t worry, I will), but his mistake is a common one. Many people mistakenly believe they can dissect a person’s thoughts simply by paying attention to his or her body language.
A bevy of books on the topic, along with cable news “body language experts,” have convinced people that they can look at a single gesture and know precisely what it means.
The truth is more complicated. Body language can best be judged in the aggregate. One gesture may not mean much on its own, but observing three non-verbal signs that all point to the same thing can be a much more accurate measure.
Mike assumed that Lauren played with her hair because she was flirting. But she might have just been uncomfortable, or perhaps she was self-aware because she had found a few split ends prior to her date. She might have been making eye contact to be polite, or perhaps she simply couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
Poor Mike should have realized that Lauren actually gave him a massive clue. It wasn’t through her solid eye contact or hair playing—it was her decision not to call him back. With clues like that, he shouldn’t have had to spend a whole lot of time dissecting body language.
Original Post on www.PRDaily.com by Brad Phillips.
Brad Phillips is the author of the Mr. Media Training blog and president of Phillips Media Relations, which specializes in media and presentation training. He tweets at @MrMediaTraining.
1. Dinner on a beach - Pack up 2 foldable chairs and a foldable table, 2 fleece blankets if it might get chilly, plates, knives, forks, glasses, bottle of wine and dinner. Food should be something that can be eaten cold. Don’t resort to paper plates and plastic cups - real plates and glasses make this date much more festive and memorable!
2. Drinks at the pier - Take your date to a pier, bridge or whatever you have near your home that overlooks water. Take a blanket to sit on, and a bottle of champagne! Make it a surprise on a moment your date is least expecting an actual date :)
3. Picnic in the park - Everyone loves a picnic in the park. Just watch for the weather! It is a very romantic setting, but try to find a spot where it’s just the two of you.
4. Enjoying the sunset - That’s it! Take your date somewhere, where you can watch the sun go down just the two of you. You have to carefully plan the timing, because if you are a few minutes late, you will have missed the gorgeous painting in the sky.
5. Midnight walk in the city - When the city has calmed down and its quiet, go for a nice brisk walk together. It’s refreshing, sweet and unexpected. After that you both will fall asleep happy, calm and peaceful to get a good rest.